Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week One Results

Hi, Sarah here.  Okay, week one of the hyper-vigilint resolution diet and guess how much weight I lost?

ZERO POUNDS.  

I did not cheat one bit, I stuck to my points every day, I exercised 5 days last week and I didn't lose any weight.  When I weighed myself at the beginning of the week I purposely did it in the evening, when I was fully dressed so if I didn't lose any weight, I'd at least lose the clothes weight and could feel good about that, and when I weighed myself this morning I was wearing NOTHING.  So I probably actually gained about two pounds.  

That's the down side and it's a HUMONGOUS down side.  I better look at the up-side or I will end up having a bacon cheeseburger and a blueberry pie for lunch.  Up-side:  I feel better already.  Food tastes so much better when I'm actually hungry.  That's it.  That's not going to hold me for very long.  I better start dropping some weight.  

P.S.  Thank you guys so much for contributing to this blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment