Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Join the club...


She called Jenny...867-5309
 "Jenny I got your number, you need to make me thin."

I had the TV on while I was preparing my lunch the other day and I heard someone say, "What happened to Carrie Fisher?".  I thought "Yeah, whatever happened to her?"  Then I looked at the screen and couldn't believe it.    She looks so ... well, not like Carrie Fisher.    She is apparently the next person to be PAID to lose weight spokesperson for Jenny Craig.

I have this DVD from the "Biggest Loser" show.  I hate the work out, but there are some interviews with past "Losers" that I like to watch for inspiration.  There's one gal that says "This is so much more than being thin.  It's about taking control of your life."   That has really stuck with me.  Being the control freak that I am, why do I let myself go uncontrolled?  Why don't I put as much effort into taking better care of myself as I do with my family, etc?

I want my daughter to grow up thinking "My mom always tried to eat healthy and took good care of herself." instead of remembering how mom was always obsessed with how she looked and what she would or wouldn't eat. 

On that note, it's Zumba time.

Anne 

1 comment: