Sunday, January 30, 2011

Guess how many sticks of butter I lost this week???  A big fat giant ZERO sticks of butter.  I don't understand this because I am following the stupid program pretty closely, not even coming close to eating the designated points I have according to my WW plan.  I've been pretty good about working out regularly.  I think I worked out six days this week.  So WTF????  I'm fighting off the pissiness that is threatening to descend on me and make me and everyone around me absolutely miserable, and try to buck up and get motivated to do another week of this bullshit.
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh, that sucks. Ass. I'm right there with you, too. Zero sticks of butter lost. I'm totally disillusioned right now. Trying to take one day at a time still. Trying to find time to haul my fat ass onto the treadmill. Trying not to be depressed about it. Wanna lose the weight, but also want it to be 1000% easier than it is. Hate putting forth so much effort all the time and being rewarded with frickin' zero results. Wah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did really well this week, too. But the scales says that I'm down 1 lb. However, I am able to button my jeans without having to lay on the bed. Didn't you just sub k-garten last week? I don't know about your world, but in mine stress like that inhibits my body from losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't even weigh myself this week! i skipped going to the gym for a whole 7 days, which oddly enough, didn't feel as awesome as i thought it would. i actually kind of missed it, which freaked me out. you are totally not alone in not losing any this week. although you know, they do say muscle weighs more than fat, so maybe your body is just shifting its weight around!

    i'd skip a week of weigh-ins and see how you feel after that. why do something that makes you feel crazy? take a week off from the scale and see how you feel. and if it's any consolation, i still think you rule.

    ReplyDelete