Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm back on, I guess.

Anne, I like your positive attitude.  I'm back on as well.  I just spent the last two weeks eating like a total moron and I feel like crapola so I'm back to eating for health instead of eating for fun.  Boooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnngggg. But maybe this way I won't have as much diarrhea.  That would be good.  I'm going to have boring, time-tested meals for breakfast (oatmeal) and lunch (lean cuisine) and then eat like a reasonable person for dinner.  I'm going to write down everything I eat and try to get some kind of semi-strenuous exercise several times a week.  No more big macs, corn dogs, chips, ice cream (I think I'm lactose intolerant which might explain all the diarrhea) (TMI?) french fries, cookies, etc etc.  (Now I'm making myself kind of hungry!)  Okay.  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment