Thursday, February 10, 2011

FINALLY.

Howdy ladies, Kristin here.  Well, it's taken almost 5 months, but this week my scale is finally going DOWN, instead of up or going nowhere.  Today I'm down 5 pounds since Monday morning, which is bizarre.  I've been following Sarah's advice:  NO more than 1100 calories, no matter what, no white flour carbs (at all), and I'm trying to work out as much as possible.  I did about 20 minutes of crunches and stretching on Monday morning, and 45 minutes (200 calories burned each time) on the treadmill Tuesday and Wednesday.  I've been eating nothing but super-lean protein, veggies, fruits, a little whole grain, low-fat milk, Greek yogurt, nuts, and lots of herbal tea.  I've been following the "don't eat unless you're hungry" rule 24/7.  When I feel hungry, I eat ONE thing, and I alternate a food one time, and a beverage the next.  So my day looks kind of like, "coffee, almonds, tea, yogurt, ice tea, fruit, water, veggies...etc."  I'm eating a total of only 600 calories between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., and then at 7:00 p.m. I eat my favorite 370-calorie frozen dinner and 8 oz. of 2% milk (130 calories), which rounds out my 1100-calorie day.   It's working!  And better yet... I'M NOT HUNGRY all day!!!  It's been so long since I've had anything positive to report, I had to share.  Hope everyone out there is having a great week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment