Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On the Right Track...?

Hello ladies, Kristin here.  I hope you're all off to a great start this week.  Things are moving along on my end, albeit s-l-o-w-l-y.  I've always been such an "instant gratification" junkie that I think that has been one of my biggest problems with trying to lose my weight.  I want to lose ALL 40 pounds, like, YESTERDAY!  I want to hop on the scale after drinking ass-flavored green tea and eating cardboard-flavored rice cakes and organic lentils for days and see results.  Call me crazy.

Anyway.  My scale has a mind of its own, apparently.  It goes up, it goes down, but never the way I think it will.  I can have a Sunday binge of Skittles and root beer, and be down two pounds the next morning.  Then, I eat like a knat for three days and gain a pound.  Go figure.  There's no rhyme or reason to it, so I've given up caring what the scale says, and I'm trying to focus on eating the right stuff, without fail, exercising as much as I possibly can, and trying to NOT cheat every waking moment of the day.

I wanted to share a pic - have any of you found these little treats?  They're SO tasty.  I found these in the organic freezer in Super One, and they're a great energy-booster... and only 150 calories each!  Crazy.  I eat one of these and I'm not hungry for hours.  Every little new discovery like this helps, right?  Good luck chicas!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment