Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February!

I made it through the 4 week challenge.  I only cheated a couple of times (pizza), but I think that's ok considering....

I feel better and look better.  I don't have that puffy look, esp in my face.  And my skin continues to change for the better also.  My weight didn't change much, but that has more to do with my portion control, or lack of it.

I went back to days 1-4 of my diet plan and hello, wake up call.  Even though I have been eating super healthy foods, I've been eating too much of them.  Time to scale it back a notch and on day three, I'm noticing a big difference.

Carry on!

1 comment:

  1. Ha - 26 days after your post, I'm commenting! I have had an up and down month of February. Lots of little successes, little failures, a little yo-yoing, a little re-booting my motivation, a little depression, a little exercise - FINALLY - for the first time in 2012.

    First of all, GREAT JOB finishing your 4-week challenge. That would be SO tough for me to pull off, even though I'm trying my hardest to avoid wheat as much as I can, it's SOOOOOOOOOO difficult. So, kudos.

    I've been having the same deal with my weight, I've been plateaued since New Years. On December 26th I weighed 155.5, and today (February 26th) I weigh 152.5 So, I guess I should jump up and down and cheer about this 3-pound weight loss, but....... no. Not gonna. I've been up as high as 158.0 during this past two months, and basically waffling up and down the same five pound-span this entire time.

    For me - it's the same as for you: PORTION CONTROL. I have got the "identify what foods are the healthiest" bit down pat. Now, I just have to stay within my 1200-calories per day limit, plus add in some exercise. That is literally ALL I have to do to lose my last 28.5 pounds. SO.......WHY IS THAT SO FREAKIN' HARD TO DO?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete